Information for application:
The treatment is suitable for all types and kinds of hair (dyed, streaked, short, long, straight, wavy, broken, etc.). It is recommended to apply Brazilian keratin simultaneously with dyeing your hair (after applying the dye), otherwise at least 2 weeks before dyeing. If you are planning to have your hair cut, we recommend cutting before the application of Brazilian keratin. The application is possible also for extended hair.
The total Brazilian keratin application lasts approximately 1.5-3 hours. This treatment lasts for 3 to 4 months, during this time Brazilian keratin is gradually washed away.
After the application of Brazilian keratin, it is recommended to use also other products from our range to extend the duration of Brazilian keratin in your hair: COCOCHOCO Professional Sulphate-Free Shampoo, COCOCHOCO Professional Conditioner and COCOCHOCO Professional Keratin Hair Mask.
It is ideal to perform repeated application every 3 to 4 months; if necessary, application can be performed more frequently, e.g. once a month.
It is not recommended to apply for pregnant and nursing women, children under the age of 12.
The application procedure:
Uneven application or use of insufficient amount of keratin may cause a risk of damage to your hair as keratin contains active components, which protect hair fibres against high temperatures when ironing.
If excess keratin remains on your hair, ironing may produce unwanted smoke and keratin may get burnt to the ironing surface.
RECOMMENDATION: Perform application in a well-ventilated room; when applying keratin keep your hair away from your face. Take care not to burn your hair with the straightener.
CAUTION: If accidentally swallowed, seek the doctor immediately. In the event that the signs of adverse reactions occur, stop using the product and rinse it from your hair immediately. Store in a cool, dry place and keep out of reach of children.
IMPORTANT: Please, follow the following steps.
1. Wash your hair twice with the COCOCHOCO Professional Clarifying Shampoo and dry with a towel. Do not use any conditioner.
2. Dry your hair with a hair dryer set to medium heat, until completely dry.
3. Comb your hair thoroughly.
4. Before using, properly shake the keratin, wear gloves and perform the procedure in a well-ventilated room.
5. Gradually apply keratin to individual sections by a brush (avoiding the scalp) and use fine comb to remove the surplus.
6. Let keratin have effect for 20 - 30 minutes and then dry your hair with a hair dryer set to medium heat.
7. Then apply your hair straightener, heated to 220°C, to individual sections of your hair. Repeat 5x-7x in each section, until your hair is shiny and straight.
8. Do not wash your hair for 3 days. If your hair gets wet or curled, straighten it immediately.
9. During the 3 days, let your hair hang naturally and freely, do not modify, shape, clip your hair and do not apply any substances.
10. After 3 days, you can wash your hair with sulphate-free shampoo and conditioner brand COCOCHOCO Professional.